Would you be interested in joining the senior staff team in a busy, independent cinema? Do you enjoy working with the public in a job which gives you daily challenges, and the opportunity to learn new skills in the entertainment industry? Do you have a passion for films? If so, read on…
As one of the supervisors within the cinema, you would be responsible for a very wide range of tasks, all relating to the efficient and safe operation of this busy four screen cinema. Tasks include (but not limited to);
- Opening up the building.
- Floating up the tills.
- Organising cashier staff.
- Preparing auditoriums and projection rooms.
- Basic DIY work, to keep the building fresh and well maintained.
- Dealing with customer enquiries/complaints.
- Staff training.
- Marketing work including use of social media, spreadsheets, drawing packages etc.
- End of day cashing up.
- Closing building down at end of day & locking up.
- Minimum age of 21 required.
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills.
- Experience of customer care/service or working with the public preferred, but not essential.
- Basic level of computer knowledge including use of word, excel, powerpoint preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be competent at completing tasks alone.
- Full training given on all tasks required to run a cinema on a daily basis, including as a projectionist!
- Ability to work a mix of evenings & daytime shifts including weekends.
Position would suit:
Anyone who has a friendly, outgoing personality, who has a love of movies, works well alone, but is also a team player, willing to learn new skills, and enjoys working with the public. If you haven’t worked with the public before, you must be enthusiastic about doing so.
Part-time Cinema Cashier
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join the team as a part time cinema cashierr.
- Serving customers with a smile
- Patrolling cinema halls
- Preparing halls between shows
- Minimum Age of 16
- Availability for Evening & Weekend Work
- Hours can vary between 8 and 30 (Variable Weekly)
- No Experience necessary
- Full Training Given
Click here to download our application form.
or call in to the cinema any day after 1pm to pick up an application form.